Re: [IP] fat hypertrophy and infusing insulin

Serena wrote:
>I am interested in knowing how, gail, you got rid of
>the hypertrophy you had....

Serena - I was able to get rid of it by avoiding those
sites for a long time.  I have not experienced it
since pumping - the hypertrophy I had was from
injecting insulin during the pre-human-insulin days.

Michael Robinton shared that Lily was able to get rid
of hers by waiting 6 months before using those sites

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?