Re: [IP] Way off topic!

Chris wrote in response to Eileen:
>(except be a supermodel - Gail!)

My pedestal is big enough for two... Welcome Eileen!
Eileen, if you need the template for the fan club
membership cards, let me know & I'll send it right
out.

Chris - I actually HAVE modeled.  I was about 16.  The
local newspaper did a feature article on children with
diabetes.  I still have a copy of the article - with a
picture of me holding a syringe.  (there's the DM
content!).

Oh - and Chris - modeling is in your future too.
You've promised all of us a photo of you in your new
bra.

Hope you're feeling better Chris.

-gail in denver