Re: [IP] Airports

> Wow... that seems like alot of trouble!  I wonder, though, if they would
> really keep you from flying if you didn't do all that.

I don't believe they would.  And, actually, I think there would be no
restrictions at all if you had a prescription on your INSULIN.  If you have
a prescription label on the insulin, supplies that go with it are

I always take my insulin that way, but I never announce that I've got
diabetic supplies, or that I have a pump, or any of the other nonsense.
They don't seem to notice or care.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990