[IP] Communications from Medtronic MiniMed

 Hi everyone, I've been reading alot of the emails regarding recieving
information from Medtronic MiniMed. If you are a Medtronic MiniMed customer and
have not received any communications, including our recent Paradigm newsletters
or the recent mailing regarding customer service, feel free to go to our web
site (www.minimed.com) to be added to our mailing list. Please click the
following link www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_contactus.shtml. Once you have
accepted the legal terms, select next. On the next page select "other", under
the inquiry topic and provide us with your name, address, phone and email
address. We'll make sure you're included in any future mailings we have.
 Please note that some insurance companies prohibit us from send materials to
our customers as they prefer to send the information directly to their
Hope this is helpful -- Deborah