Re: [IP] Bagel's ?????

    Yes, alot of people have trouble with this.  Bagels tend to be alot
higher in carbs the one would think.  What are you figuring for carbs, for
bolus???  I usually have to account for about *100 carbs for bagels*, making
that not one of my most favorite breakfasts.  I would just adjust your bolus
based upon a more accurate carb count.  Does any of this make sense?