Re: [IP] Cozmo Issues

   If you are willing to give up the Cozmo that easy, then I guess you could
go for it if you're that anxious.  I know alot of people did a whole lot of
research, and wouldn't dare settle for another pump then what they felt was
perfect for them.  I guess as always, YMMV.  -Lindsay, 14 (Lattany's
Daughter dominating her e-mail account)