Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I think the thigh thing is your best bet.  I sleep with it clipped in front
and have no problems, as I never sleep on my stomach.  But before I had a
clip, with my 504, I used to just lay it next to me in bed.  I would
occasionally wake up with it wrapped around me, but never did it disrupt my
sleep.

Perhaps one of those methods would work for you.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990