Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I think the thigh thing is your best bet.  I sleep with it clipped in front
and have no problems, as I never sleep on my stomach.  But before I had a
clip, with my 504, I used to just lay it next to me in bed.  I would
occasionally wake up with it wrapped around me, but never did it disrupt my

Perhaps one of those methods would work for you.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990