Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

> my tiredness starts back at when I started my pump.

Do you snore? Are you hungry ?

> So, has anyone else noticed that the pump is preventing them from
> getting a good night's sleep?

I sleep much better with the pump.
I clip it to undies, or let it be free range.  So, what is an imprint of
pump on some part of body?  It doesn't last. Put it in a baby sock.
At first, when using a long leash, (tubing), I threw pump under pillow.
Now, I don't care where it is so long as it is attatched to me!  Linda K