Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

Hi, I'm Krista. I'm on the D-Tron Plus pump. I have only been on it
since December. I just can't get use to being hooked up to it all
day/night. I found that the best way for me to sleep is clipping it on
the front of my pajamas b/c i also sleep restless. Right side, then
left. Sometimes on my stomach but so far i'm sleeping ok. Sometimes i
will sleep in a sports bra & put it inside. Then even if i'm on my
stomach i don't feel it as much. I'm having a problem being comfortable
during the day. At work it just seems like it's always in my way. I wish
this pump wasn't so long.