Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

      I found that clipping my pump vertically on my boxers in front
where the leg joins the groin causes it to kinda tuck itself away in the
nook. It's hard to explain, but easy to do. I'm using the 507C
(upgrading to a paradigm) and can see where the paradigm in a holster
would be less comfortable since with the holster it's thicker than a
507C with the belt clip. I'm planning on getting the clip with the
paradigm for sleeping, and the holster for the day.
     If you're using long tubing sets - try sleeping with the pump next
to you. In the summer when it's hot out and i don't feel like wearing
anything (and therefore dont' have a place to clip a pump) i'll just let
the pump tumble around the bed with me. Some nights i'll wake up and it
has gotten wrapped around me, but usually it works out pretty good.
     Or you could always try one of the leg straps.... never done that -
but it might work well for sleeping.