Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

Looking back I have noticed this as well, but I get such inconsistent
sleep, I don't think I could positively say that the pump has caused it.

I purchased the waist strap: http://www.minimedstore.com/acc-106.html

If you loosen it a bit before bed, I find that the pouch just rotates as
you move. It's much easier to use. it took me a couple weeks to get used to
always "wearing a belt, and high on my waist" :-)

I wear this band 24/7 except during showers. I own the remote, but normally
just reach under my shirt, pull the unit out and do my thing.

I've been in the tech industry for 7+ years and have worn a pager for most
of it. As such, I don't seem to be bothered that I have to reach under my
shirt and pull out the pump. The MM Paradigm really just looks like a pager
with a tether.

Other people of course, may find that too embarrassing. I think you'll
find, no one really cares if you get your pager from your shirt. =) If
you're like me and wear a suit, you may find this more of a problem, I use
the remote or just open a button and get the pump out.