Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I am the one in the family with the pump and I do not have this problem, but
you describe yourself like I would describe my husband.  Only my thoughts but
if you used the 43 inch tubing, could you put it under your pillow?  As I
watch hubby sleep, it always amazes me that the only thing that is consistent
is that he does keep his pillow in his arms.  Maybe if not under your pillow,
maybe attached to your pillow?

Good luck,
Cee Dee