[IP] Bagel's ?????

I am fairly new to the whole insulin pump thing and counting carbs etc.
I have been on Paradigm pump for about a month now and have been trying to
vary my meals to see how much insulin I need for each.
Normally for breakfast I will have a good size bowl of bran flakes & OJ.
My bs is usually fairly normal within an hour.
This week I switched and have been eating a bagel w/cream cheese & OJ.  My
bs are way high 2-3 hours after I eat.
Example I checked it this morning before I ate and it was 160.  I gave
myself a correction bolus and also my bolus for breakfast.  I checked it
about 2 1/2 hours later and it was over 300.
Does anyone else have this problem??????

Sarah Roscoe