Re: [IP] Lantus pre-pump?

 Hard to say may be too much adjusting and work for just the 6 weeks then you'll
have to start all over again when the pump comes, my backup is my N are you
saying that your back up will be lantus? And if so why? wouldn't it be just as
easy to us what you do now as a back up, rather then a new type of insulin -
doesn't make sense to me.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm