Re: [IP] Treating Low Blood Sugar

Yes, I believe that turning off the pump could cause more problems then
good.  We found these "Low Carb" bars that work wonders.  lol...literally.
They have been life savers for me many times.  I think your best bet would
probably be to find a little snack of some sort that has just the right
amount of carbs and sugars for you!  As always, YMMV.  Good Luck!