Re: [IP] Treating Low Blood Sugar

 I only use food - stopping the pump would help if you could predict the low
your going to have in 2hours but thats about it, unless your alone and having a
very stuborn low that won't rise and you want to be extra safe but you'd still
need the fast carbs - and even then you'll have to make up for it in the 2

 Treat the low like you did on shots- fast acting carbs, often on the pump you
won't need the fllow up snack though - at least I don't

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm