Re: [IP] Treating Low Blood Sugar

 I never turn my pump off for exactly what you are talking about - the insulin
going in now is going to keep me stable down the road. I find the advice to
start treating a 90 to be curious indeed - a low is below 60 - and I don't start
in with the glucose tabs till 40's or 50's (depending upon time of day, next
meal etc).

 But my treatment involves agressive action against highs and cautious again

Linda & Dax