Re: [IP] Treating Low Blood Sugar

 I never turn my pump off for exactly what you are talking about - the insulin
going in now is going to keep me stable down the road. I find the advice to
start treating a 90 to be curious indeed - a low is below 60 - and I don't start
in with the glucose tabs till 40's or 50's (depending upon time of day, next
meal etc).

 But my treatment involves agressive action against highs and cautious again
lows.

Linda & Dax