[IP] Inf Sets

did any of you try Deltec inf sets?
I'm at the moment on Rapid D but I want to try others because of skin
irritations. I already tried Sils, Quicksets, an Sofsets, but they were
worse than the rapid D. Since the Cozmo has aluer as my D-TRONplus, i
thought about trying deltec inf sets. I remember having read about these
somewhere, but I don't know where they are availabble.

Can you help me?

Regards, Bob