[IP] ip fat hypertrophy and infusing insulin

"both types of 'trophy' have since resolved"

I agree with gail, ymmv on this one. I have pumped since '89, using my abdomen
and upper arms all that time.  I have  developed two raised lumps on either
side of my abdomen - hypertrophy - from infusing insulin at those sites all
those years. I no longer am using those sites.   I am interested in knowing
how, gail, you got rid of the hypertrophy you had....serena, dx'd '76, pumping
since '89