[IP] Setting different carb to insulin on ozmo

Responding to: <i see that the cozmo can take into account unused insulin
also. can you set these ratios differently for different times of the day?

Yes you can set different ratios of carb to insulin on the Cozmo.

Menu
Personalize
Delivery
Meal Bolus
Review/Edit Custom Bolus
Then you can choose to add any combination of these to your Meal Bolus Menu
along with a custom carb/insulin ratio:
     Breakfast
     Lunch
     Dinner

With the software, you can add special meals such as pizza for which you
might have a different ratio.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03