RE: [IP] Airports

I just spoke w/two different airlines and explained that I was a diabetic on
an insulin pump. One knew what it was and the other didn't.

They told me it had to have a prescription on it!  LOL....explained that it
was attached to me and didn't have a prescription on it and that none of my
pump supplies did either since I get them from Medtronics.

They then told me that I needed a letter from my doctor listing my name and
all the supplies I would be taking with me and why they were necessary and
that would suffice.

Kathy B.