[IP] Re: Attention (cozmo again)

Leann --

 <<i see that the cozmo can take into account unused insulin also. can you set
these ratios differently for different times of the day? >>

 I'm not sure of that, I'd have to refer to the manual, but I do know that prior
to any bolus you are given the option to change the insulin amount.

western Massachusetts