[IP] Unexplained low??

Linda wrote:

<<There are several ways to calculate unused
insulin, and it's defnitely a YMMV thing, >>

 This is one of the the reasons that I decided on the Cozmo for my son. I can
figure out carb/insulin, correction boluses & insulin "on board", but will my
son's pre-school, daycare, & school nurse be able to? Will they care enough to
learn?

 I don't think that we'll be that lucky. Maybe . . ., but I'm not willing to
take the chance.

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts