Re: [IP] paradigm update

I have a few questions: For people who use on
> avg. 40-45 units a day- are the more frequent refills of the insulin
> reservoir annoying?or do the other features such as waterproof, AAA
> batteries ect outweigh this inconvenience? What clip comes with the
> paradigm ( the holster or the clip)?  Any comments would be helpful...Still
> undecided- Sarah

Just thought that you should know that I did make the switch and I happen to
love the Paradigm.  I think that the reservoirs for the Paradigm are easier

Had to add a postscript.  You can go to the upgrade session and check out
the Paradigm if you decide you do not want to switch then simply decline the
new pump.  When I went to my upgrade session I was asked if I really did
want to switch.  So go check it out even when you get there you still have
the option to say NO.