[IP] Depression

Hi Sara,
I am a professional counselor and have had type 1 diabetes for 38 years, since
age 13.   I would advise you to seek out counseling first.  You may find that
talking to someone who is objective and non-judgemental is what you need.  A
counselor is also able to evaluate you and refer you if he/she feels you need
to be on an anti-depressant.  Having diabetes is often a challenge to our
emotional balance, for several reasons.  Do feel free to e-mail me any time
and do seek out a qualified counselor for further evaluation.