[IP] Cozmo Malfunction/Recall

Denise -

 <<Cozmo report: I love this pump. However, my first night with Haley, last
Friday night, the backlight display stopped working. I called the company at
3:00 AM and they said they are having a problem with this feature. They are
going to send me a new pump in a few weeks once they can get this problem

 The Cozmo that I used this past weekend for a saline trial also had a backlight
malfunction. The pump rep. told me that this has been resolved & that IF the
pump we receive (4 to 6 weeks from now) has the same issue, they will replace it

western Massachusetts