[IP] Forwarded Message From MiniMed

This message was posted in the Anytime room from an MM rep (Deb Ruppert) who
is frequently our MM guest in the chats.  Just thought I'd paste it here so
everyone can see it.... W.J.

Hi everyone, I've been reading alot of the emails regarding recieving
information from Medtronic MiniMed. If you are a Medtronic MiniMed customer
and have not received any communications, including our recent Paradigm
newsletters or the recent mailing regarding customer service, feel free to
go to our web site (www.minimed.com) to be added to our mailing list. Please
click the following link
www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_contactus.shtml. Once you have accepted the
legal terms, select next. On the next page select "other", under the inquiry
topic and provide us with your name, address, phone and email address. We'll
make sure you're included in any future mailings we have.
Please note that some insurance companies prohibit us from send materials to
our customers as they prefer to send the information directly to their

Hope this is helpful -- Deborah