RE [IP] Hypo-Hyperglycemia

>>>he first time he had a problem around me, he asked for some coke, or

Hypoglycemics produce too much insulin. It is not wise to treat a low with
regular pop or juice or anything sweet as it causes the pancreas to produce
more insulin. Frequent small meals and nuts/cheese snacks are the dietary
preferances for these people.

No need to reply privately to me off list about this.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A. Einstein