Re: re: [IP] unexplained low??

 OK well that makes sense for someone who's insulin takes that long to work, for
me at 2 hours there is no insulin left to work. I don't remember reading that
she retested at the 2 hour mark or that the insulin for her is still working at
that point.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm