RE [IP] Hypo-Hyperglycemia

--- YES. i think, they are called "hypoglycemics".

i have a friend with it.... i think that their pancreas over reacts sometimes.

the first time he had a problem around me, he asked for some coke, or juice.

I had those "magic glucose tubes". he was quite reluctant to take it,
and , was somewhat (somewhat that is), like we get, when we get low.

anyway, i convinced him, and he took a squeeze....

he never walked around, with out one of those tubes in his pocket, again

the HYPER... i dont know about *but, i could bs you" , if youd like)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02