[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #125 Depression/Sara M

I can totally understand why you are depressed.  I don't know how old you are
but I have had diabetes for 30 years and there have been many times when
there was a feeling of hopelessness.  Life is difficult enough but juggling
health issues and every day stresses can bring someone down very easily.  At
this point you don't seem to need professional help although I am not a
professional and I don't even know you.  Have you tried to speak to someone
close to you, a friend, or a parent?  Do you know anyone else who has
diabetes who you could possibly speak to? Sometimes a distraction will help.
Try a movie with a friend.  How about getting involved with a school function
or going out with friends at work.  If none of this seems like a good idea
how about just typing on the computer.  Telling us IPer's just how you are
feeling and not holding anything back.  Always know you are not alone on this
very challenging journey.