[IP] Eastern Ontario Pumpers

>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:09:40 -0500
>From: Chris Saunders <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Eastern Ontario Pumpers
>Are you aware of any Ottawa or Eastern Ontario Pumpers meetings/Groups?

Chris, there is a group in Belleville, I have not been there yet, I'm
around Cornwall, that would be about 2.5 hours for me, but here it is:

The Quinte Pumpers Group and they meet at the Holy Trinity Lutheran
Church, Victoria Avenue in Belleville. The contact person is Carolyn
Green, she's on the list here.I don't have her e-mail address but you can
get it from the IP site at the members list.

  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted