[IP] The BD Meter

    For some reason I'm getting the digest version of IP all of a sudden so I
don't know if this has been addressed because I don't like reading the posts
in digest form.
    I own a Paradigm and asked Minimed online customer service why I didn't
get a letter of eligibility for the New BD meter. Here is their reply:

Dear Mr Alderson,
The letters are being sent out in "waves" so you should receive yours
very soon. I apologize for the delay but everyone who has a pump is
eligible for the Meter.  If you haven't received your letter in 1 month
then please let us know.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Medtronic MiniMed
Supply Order Services