RE: [IP] Depression

I suggest talking to your endo about it.  Depression
and diabetes are VERY related.  Your endo is most
likely aware of the relationship already.  I'm
surprised s/he doesn't already ask you if you are
experiencing signs of depression.

When I am feeling the way you are - I just say "I need
a prescription for Prozac."  We then talk about my
symptoms and go from there.  (I don't tolerate Prozac
very well, so I use a different SSRI).  There are many
SSRIs to choose from and they all treat in a slightly
different way.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?