[IP] Re: Depression

 You sound just like I was. I have been in therapy for a year and on medication
for two months and my life is so much better. I was also very good at hiding my
depression, so those around me didn't really notice it. I think what you do
depends on your insurance and finances. I have the option of using HMO or PPO
benefits, so I got a referral from a friend and that referral was able to direct
me to someone she recommended on my insurance plan. Some insurance plans limit
the number of visits to a therapist, but if you are given what is called a
parody diagnosis, than your visits are unlimited and covered. If you are covered
by an HMO only you will probably have to go to your PCP. You could start by
talking to your endo and see if he/she can help facilitate things.
 Please don't wait to do something. I know how you feel. I was real good at
talking myself into believing that I wasn't really depressed, that I was just
going through a rough time. It wasn't true. I now understand depression a lot
more and am so thankful that I got help.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02