Re: re: [IP] unexplained low??

 NO - the unused insulin for the correction was still working but it was needed
to bring the high down, you wouldn't work that into your meal bolus - only if
you were still high and wanted to take more insulin to correct the high. The
meal bolus is a meal bolus no matter how much insulin is in your system.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm