Re: [IP] Depression

Write it down, like a check list of all the things you want to talk about.
Or point form notes, or write a "speech".

I just do the point form notes. Also, once you start talking to your
doctor, you'll find it easier every time.

Have you ever had Mono? Blood work is usually sporadic in it's accuracy for
I had mono and it took 3 trips and chest x-rays before they'd believe what
I had been diagnosing as Mono for a week. =)

I also suffer from feeling of being rundown and that things will never end
and that it's just day to day to day. I'm not on any meds myself, but talk
to your doctor to see what may be best for you!