Re: [IP] Airports

> I have learned that as I place my carry-on bags onto
> the scanner belt - I ask very loudly (um, yes, that's
> my normal voice) "WILL MY INSULIN BE OKAY?".

At one airport my insulin went half way through the x-ray machine while
everyone was dealing with a rowdy passenger and his laptop computer.  The
passenger seemed to think that he was the only one who could close the
computer up.

After about 15 seconds I also said in a very loud voice, (un, no, that's not
my normal voice) "HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO X-RAY MY INSULIN BEFORE IT BECOMES
WORTHLESS?"

It did get their attention and someone shot my bad through the conveyor
belt.

Chris