Re: [IP] Re: Accu-check meter - comfort Curves

> Hmmmm the only meter I've ever had that my insurance paid for was the
> one I got, the AccuCheck II.

Let me tell you what makes this really weird -- it was the same insurance
company that paid for both the Advantage and the Ultra.  And when I got the
free Ultra, I got a coupon for a free meter from my insurance immediately
before I switched insurance companies.  When I ordered the meter (by phone)
I told them that I wasn't sure I still qualified, because I no longer had
the same insurance.  They sent it to me anyway.

I thought that was strange, but I'm not going to argue myself out of a
freebie, either!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990