Re: [IP] Re:doctors in Asheville

I have heard that Dr. Pfeiffer in Concord,NC is good.  Not sure if she/he is
peds or not.  As far as an OB University OB is great.  They are right by
UNCCharlotte.  It is sad b/c I used to live in Charlotte and could not find a
good endo and that is a larg city that should have lots to choose from and
they really don't.  I hope things change before I move back.