[IP] Doctors in Charlotte

> Does anyone know a good end and high risk OB closer to Charlette?

My dad sees Dr. Ellen Story at Presbyterian Endocrinology and really likes
her.  She had been trying to get him on a pump for a while now and he
started last fall.  So I know the practice supports them.

As for the high risk OB, my dad didn't have any idea.  ;-)  However, I am
sure they could recommend one if someone on the list can't.

-- Sherry