Re: [IP] bleeding site with pain Cozmo

What type of infusion set are you using?  This would help to answer your

It sounds like the set is being put in too "deep".  If you are using sils or
comforts I would recommend putting them in at a shallower angle.  If you are
using one of the 90 degree sets then I would suggest going with a shorter
length if possible.

But again it is hard to give advice without knowing the type of set you are

-- Sherry