Re: [IP] SR44.COM/Batteries

Sorry,  I was mistaken. The alkaline 357's I have are LR44 and they cost
about $.20 US and last about 6 days.  I wish I had gotten the SR44'
Silver Oxide 357's at the price you mention.

They aren't alkaline they are Silver Oxide and they cose me about
$0.40US
each.  I did the research to make sure.  SR44 is the generic id for
Silver
Oxide 357s.  The ones I was mailed from SR44.com were Energizers.
But you
are right, it is important to confirm that you get the right thing.

-- Sherry