[IP] animas: key beeps and volume

Hi everyone!

I just switched from a Disetronic D-Tron to the Animas
pump.  I have a question for those of you using the
Animas pump, or who are familiar with it.  Is there a
way to adjust the volume of the key beeps or alarms
when using the audio bolus feature?  I used to be able
to set the Disetronic pump to vibrate so that is
wasn't annoying.  I didn't go thru the formal
training... just read the manual and was too impatient
to wait!

just curious... thanks for the info in advance!

Kathy
from Michigan