[IP] bleeding site with pain Cozmo

 We are on day 5 of being on the Cozmo. I'm doing something wrong with inserting
the infusion set. Last night, my daughter was feeling pain at her site so I took
it out.
 When I tried to replace it and put the needle in her, she was saying ouch,
Mommy, stop. I quickly took it out and she was bleeding and in pain. I don't
understand what happened. So, I then numbed a different area and inserted
another set.

 By this morning, it was sore and I had to replace it again. Is this normal? Any
suggestions on what might be happening here?