Re: [IP] make flying a little easier

 Yep I even wen through the garbage can that was near where I had it! I've
searched and searched, hopeing I can find it in the snowbank or I'll have to get
a new one, I needed to add the pump on there anyways so maybe its time, It'll
only be $35 since I've paid my lifetime membership fee - but I'd rather not have
to spend my money on another one!

ou sound like your experienced at looking for them though!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm