Re: [IP] SR44.COM/Batteries

According to the info on their website and comparing their claims against
other information available on the Net, they are all Silver Oxide batteries,
which are distinctly different from alkaline batteries.

All of the matching cross references on comparable batteries check out.  It's
only a $20 gamble for 50 of them, so I went for it.

Thanks for the info.