Re: [IP] SR44.COM/Batteries

>If they cost less than $1, they are probably alkaline.

They aren't alkaline they are Silver Oxide and they cose me about $0.40US
each.  I did the research to make sure.  SR44 is the generic id for Silver
Oxide 357s.  The ones I was mailed from SR44.com were Energizers.    But you
are right, it is important to confirm that you get the right thing.

-- Sherry