Re: [IP] make flying a little easier

 My medic alert is outside in the snow bank!!! at least thats were I've narrowed
it down to, I had taken it off, then grabbed on my way out the door got halfway
down our side walk and it wasn't in my hand - I've searched the house - nothing
then tried to check the snowbank but of course with my luck it was warm when I
lost it so the snow was melting then when I went to look for it it was freezing
and now the snow bank is a big chunk of ice.

 Aagghhh - Just my luck - I gotta find it soon cause I'm going out of my mind
and I leave on the 28th for a trip.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm