Re: [IP] Elevated A1c

 Have you checked for ketones? All I know is my aunt tried that and she was
regularly checking for ketones cause apparently having the ketones meant more
weight loss - a good thing!! I would hope that your not trying the same thing as
she, because the body has no carbs to digest and your not using insulin for the
carbs you'll get the ketones.
While the diet seems to work fast its bad for the body(ketones)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm